[App_rpt-users] ctcss Encode Issues

Michael "Lee" Lockwood michael at lockwood.us.com
Fri Aug 11 15:28:47 UTC 2017

Just to circle back on this topic...

I tried itxctcss = as both 1 and 0 and no difference on this.

If I'm understanding correctly, at this point app_rpt does only transmit
the "default" ctcss for the repeater tail and courtesy tone, by design.  It
does not transmit the other txctcss tones in the usbradio.conf file.  I
haven't misconfigured anything?

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 12:01 PM, Neil k8it <k8it at cac.net> wrote:

> that could be a option, configurable
>

> Thanks