[App_rpt-users] Need programming software for CM200 and CM300 Motorola

Jesse Lloyd ve7lyd at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 21:58:11 UTC 2017

Hi All,

The CM200 / CM300 / PM400 is a radio released in the mid 2000's through
2014-2015, the CPS is not and never was DOS based. The last version of CPS
that didn't require a licence key for programming it wideband was R05.16.
R05.16 was released in 2012, windows 10 was released in 2015.  The current
(and last) version of CPS is R05.18 released in July of 2013.

I'm not sure if R05.16 or R05.18 works on windows 10, works good on windows
7 we use it every day.

Cheers,
Jesse