[App_rpt-users] DIAL sending audio to another DIAL when it shouldn't be - need some assistance please!

Allstar Admin allstarlinks at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 01:08:52 UTC 2017

You setup is difficult to envision, being the visual sort of guy that I am.
I'd have to see a drawing to understand the picture. :-)

But maybe this will help. RTCMs, or more correctly stated, chan_voter is
picky about site names and passwords. You have to be sure no site names or
passwords are duplicated. Also, you must not have a password that the is
the same as any site name including it's own site. Otherwise chan_voter
gets very confused. Give you voter.conf a good going over and let us know
how you make out.

73,
Allstar Admin