[App_rpt-users] Pi Zero W?

Jeremy Utley jerutley at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 05:19:07 UTC 2017

The Pi Zero W is essentially the same hardware as the original Pi B.  Back when they were first released, many people tried to get AllStar working on that platform, and the performance really was not there.  You really didn’t get enough performance out of the Pi platform until the Pi 2.

Jeremy, NQ0M