[App_rpt-users] Using DSP on Rasberry Pi?

John Griffith jcarl.griffith at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 17:43:36 UTC 2017

I responded to Dave, but not the board, here it is again.

The receive radio is a TYT TH-9000. The transmit radio is a Yaesu ft-7800.

I found the 9000 has a more sensitive receiver, and the Yaesu has a better
transmitter, it doesn't "crackle"
During long transmissions like the TYT did. I'm using a standard URI.