[App_rpt-users] issues with Rx audio Gm300 Repeater

Joshua Mucinski jamucins at mtu.edu
Thu Oct 26 00:02:29 UTC 2017

Good Evening all,
I figured I would reach out to all of you too see if anyone can help.
Setup:
Gm300 Rx and Tx radios
DIAL Controller
USB interface: RA-40 using usbradio.conf

The issue I am having is with the RX audio ( i think) is not coming though
on the tx side of the repeater. I know the tx audio is set right, since i
can hear the announcements and they are clear. So I took apart the RX radio
and move the jumper to position A, so its not de-emphasized audio.

Things that i have done with Radio-tune-menu
Item #2: Rx squelch set to 543
Item#9 Success Setting=0.436243 meas=7089.0

I tried running Item #3 but didnt seem to get it to work, not sure what I
am really suppose to do with that. If anyone can help, please do.

Otherwise not sure what the actually numbers mean from item #9, might help
my brain to understand whats going on if i knew what those numbers actually
represented.

So if anyone can help me out, it would a great help to me as i have been
beating my head against this problem for a couple days.

Thanks

--
Joshua Mucinski
Jamucins at mtu.edu