[App_rpt-users] issues with Rx audio Gm300 Repeater

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Thu Oct 26 00:51:23 UTC 2017

Not fully understanding all the data you provided,
The first stuff that comes to mind would be to check duplex mode and
then your TX logic may be inverted AND backwards.
You might take a moment to think what I said through. I don't have
time for a long post.

Just a few for your punch-list.

...mike/kb8jnm