[App_rpt-users] RTCM RSSI calibration (recorder)

Hayden Honeywood haydenph91 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 21:43:11 UTC 2017

I ran the script a few times without the file path and they didn't appear
anywhere. I searched the whole Pi using WinSCP with *voter* as a wildcard.

Either way, I do have the issue whereby my SD card in the Pi is Read Only.
There are tmpfs for /tmp etc but they are very small as the Pi3 still only
has 1GB of RAM.

I'm going to use a 16 or 32GB flash drive, mount it and save to that. I'll
see how long it takes to fill up, and maybe delete some of the older files
when it needs to be cleaned up.

I did see the archivedir function in rpt.conf which logs and records all
traffic (including link) but I was more interested in seeing how the voter
performs.

Yes, I've had a few microSD cards fail lately, most of them in a dashcam in
my vehicle which overwrites the old files and writes every 5 mins. I've
since gotten a larger SD card, and set the clip lengths to 10 mins. In the
Pi's I use 16GB to help spread out the amount of writes, but being Read
Only should help.