[App_rpt-users] Disable Receiver for X milliseconds after TX UNKEY

William Becks wllmbecks at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 22:57:24 UTC 2018

Are you using COR and possibly CTCSS logic output from your Maxtrac?    Please define “unkey”.   Do you mean when the Maxtrac drops PTT after someone on the Internet side of the node unkeys?    If both of these are true then you should use a scope on the COR and CTCSS leads to see what happens as the radio switches back to receive from transmit.

I don’t remember at the moment what Motorola radios have this feature, but some of them have a debounce setting that may solve the issue if the logic I/O’s are triggering rapidly on a change of state between transmit and receive.   If you’d like, PM me a copy of your codeplug and I’ll have a look at it.

Bill, WA8WG

E-Mail: wllmbecks at gmail.com <mailto:wllmbecks at gmail.com>