[App_rpt-users] Disable Receiver for X milliseconds after TX UNKEY

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 00:02:54 UTC 2018

I’m using everything correctly on my radio because it works fine on a
simplex. It’s just when I use it as a remote base linked up to a repeater.

I was simply asking if app-rpt had an implementation of the function i had
in mind in any of the usb channel drivers, not if my setup is correct.

Thanks
Skyler

electricity440 at gmail.com