[App_rpt-users] [AllStar #602] 71.95.13.254 blacklisted

C B harvard5362 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 20:40:19 UTC 2018

I do not see how a failed attempt to register should result in being banned.
Having checked all of the private nodes uncovered nothing new.
i attempted to work with the all star team, however my request for more info and or guidance have gone unanswered other than to tell me to check every node as i have checked  the private nodes it could be a waist of time to check the 45 to 50 nodes behind my firewall as the problem may not be obvious.
this leaves me to no longer worry about being registered with all star.
i will just have those who need to connect add the correct line to their rpt.conf file that allows them to connect without utilizing the lookup table provided by all star.
chris