[App_rpt-users] Issue with Node 45467 No PTT on node actions

Keith Dobbins dobbins125 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 17:07:36 UTC 2018

I'm having an issue with my node that just started recently. It appears to be dead from the perspective that no action will cause a PTT to occur. I can execute susb key and it works fine from asterisk -rv but when I issue a rpt fun 45467 *722 to speak the time, I see the commands in the asterisk console, BUT no PTT action takes place and my node doesn't key up. Anywhere I can look to find out what the heck is going on? This a weird problem to me and like I said it has been working fine for months. I did a full re-install and it worked fine for a day or so then it's right back to where it was before. Latest version of the 1.1 install. DMK URI and Intel D525 Atom Board.
Thanks for any guidance!
Keith DobbinsSr. IT Systems EngineerManaged File Transfer/Mainframe Networks3402 Linden Street Parkersburg, WV 26104-1608   Amateur Radio Call Sign: N8KLD