[App_rpt-users] Net Install Problem

Bob k6ecm1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 17:07:08 UTC 2018

Once loaded on the target computer

Login: repeater

Passsword: allstarlink

SSH port: 22

User repeater has sudo (root) privileges (sudo -s)

If you are trying to login via ssh you will also want to edit
/etc/ssh/sshd_config. Use vi editor

Edit /etc/ssh/sshd_config with the following

Change:

Port xxx ;new port number

Change:

#PermitRootLogin prohibit-password

PermitRootLogin yes

There may have been updates to the operating system and AllStarLink since
this image was built.

Run the following commands after the first time you boot.

apt-get update

apt-get upgrade -y

reboot

Used copy of apt_rpt *.conf files (at the # prompt run "asl-menu" to setup
your node)

If using RPi 3 with wifi, then execute wifi-setup at the command line
prompt.

  _____