[App_rpt-users] Allstar Node

Willem Schreuder willem at prinmath.com
Wed Dec 26 19:40:08 UTC 2018

On Wed, 26 Dec 2018, Bryan D. Boyle wrote:

> or ignore it and move on.

I have to respectfully disagree.  We all have a responsibility to point
out where the GPL is violated, just like we should point out where hams
run afoul of Part 97.

If we say it is up to the FCC to enforce Part 97, we do a disservice to
the ham community.  Just so if we say that we don't care about the GPL, it
does a disservice to people who contibute their ideas and talents by
contributing software.

If we simply stay silent and ignore the problem, there is no chance of
correcting the problem other than draconian enforcement actions.

But let's be civil in how we go about it.

Dr. Willem A. Schreuder,  President,  Principia Mathematica
Address:  445 Union Blvd, Suite 230,  Lakewood, CO  80228, USA
Tel: (303) 716-3573   Fax: (303) 716-3575
WWW: www.prinmath.com   Email: Willem.Schreuder at prinmath.com