[App_rpt-users] Simulcast buffer value issue

Jeff Carrier k0jsc.jeff at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 04:10:33 UTC 2018

I really hope to be able to confirm this soon.  I've been lazy and our 3
sites are 86 miles, 79 miles and 70 miles (in a triangle).  One of the 3 is
over 11,000 feet elevation.  No matter what we've tried so far you still
hear distortion in the overlap area(s) even when 1 site is 20 miles out LoS
and the other is around 60 miles out non LoS.  Everything is linked on a
private uW network with very low latency and basically zero packet loss.
The transmitters (GE MIII) run about 1hz freq error with the gpsdo attached.

Sometimes I just wonder if this is just multi-path from the various granite
reflectors we have on the front range of Colorado (one of them is Pikes
Peak)

de K0JSC