[App_rpt-users] Raspberry Pi3 model B

ARS W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 20:05:39 UTC 2018

 Ok. Got the Rpi3 going. Got an IP address. Went to editing on the .conf
files. I'll tweak rpt.conf later, but everywhere I can find, modules, iax,
rpt, extensions all the default '1999' info was replaced with 29655 and
even got my node/password set in ... one of the .conf files (not in front
of the machine right now).
So, after all was edited and saved, I plugged in my URIx, got a solid green
led , I ran astres.sh and ...
The green light... Stays solid.  Ugh.

I feel like I've made significant progress, and thanks for all of you guys
help before... But I've not had allstar running in about 3 years and I've
forgotten more than I think I knew, back then.

I promise... Just a 'bit' more hand-holding, and I have Faith, that when it
comes to whatever step I inadvertently left out, I'll smack my forehead and
say some colorful metaphors, and kick myself in the keester for forgetting
something that I'm sure is going to be "so simple a caveman could do it".

Cavemen are Showoffs... ;-)