[App_rpt-users] Simulcast buffer value issue

Hayden Honeywood haydenph91 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 21:36:11 UTC 2018

Starting to drift off topic.... however...

Attached are my simulcast Radio Mobile plots for the two site system I have.

Sam - I'm currently using the BG7TBL GPSDO's that are readily available on
eBay. They give both a 10MHz output and a 1PPS. I then use a board that Joe
KC2IRV developed that uses a 10MHz signal from the GPS to control the VTune
pin on a 9.6MHz OCXO.

http://rtcmsimulcast.wikifoundry.com/page/9.6+MHz+PLL+Circuit+for+RTCM

Back to the one of the topics of the thread -
I was driving home within the overlap area of the sites again, and noticed
that extra "audio delay" to my secondary site. The audio starts first on
the main site, few words later, the audio starts on the secondary site...
it's quite weird...
Can I attach MP3's to the list here? I might try to obtain an example.

The variable delay on unkeying is still a problem too.