[App_rpt-users] Rpi3 on 29655

Mark Johnston markjohnston73 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 04:05:09 UTC 2018

First off, the PTT should not key with no radio connected using
usbradio.conf/discriminator audio)

If you are using usbradio.conf, you will want to run radio-tune-menu
option 2 (Auto-Detect Rx Noise Level Value (with no carrier) --- when you
connect it to the radio, etc...
maybe it's picking up some noise/signal somehow... I've never had the dsp
option in usbradio.conf trigger anything like that without a radio
connected, is this in a high RF environment maybe?

I assume your usbradio.conf file looks like this:

*hdwtype=0*

*rxboost=1*

*txboost=1*

*rxctcssrelax=1*

*txctcssdefault=67.0*

*rxctcssfreqs=162.2*

*txctcssfreqs=67.0*

*;rxctcssoverride=0*

*carrierfrom=dsp*

*ctcssfrom=dsp*

*rxdemod=flat*

*txprelim=yes*

*txlimonly=no*

*plfilter=yes*

*txtoctype=notone*

*txmixa=composite*

*txmixb=no*

*invertptt=0*

*duplex=1*

*rxondelay=0*

Mark

**** North West Hub Allstar Node 2295 <http://www.markjohnston.us/nwhub>
****

"Got Root?"

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
*None. It's a hardware problem.*

The best way to accelerate a computer running Windows is at 9.81 m/s².

*"I get paid to support Windows, I use Linux to get work done."*