[App_rpt-users] Ask 1.01

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Mon Jul 2 16:14:58 UTC 2018

Sorry, I am unable to follow you on this to check.

All of my pi's are in use and my ASL image is amuck,

After booting, you may need to enable write mode manually and put your
files on manually.

But it sounds like the image is a bit messed up.

You might want to try downloading anew and try again on a different sd
if you have it.

Perhaps also check that the pi is able to get the required (enough)
current and that it's cpu isn't getting to hot,

especially during a install. Just things to check/do.

...mike/kb8jnm