[App_rpt-users] Statpost command ? server

ldrolet at cgocable.ca ldrolet at cgocable.ca
Tue Jul 17 10:40:38 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I would like to make a server to see our repeater that are linked together,
with:
; Statpost_program = / usr / bin / wget -q, - output document = / dev / null
; statpost_url = http: //stats.allstarlink.org/uhandler.php; Status updates

can you explain to me how to make a server that will be installed at my home

I understand that I have to have a dedicated computer for this server,
did you have any experience with these "Statpost" commands on RPT.CONF

can any server be mounted on a Raspberry PI 3 for example?
Or, I have to have a Windows computer for this server?
Which program should I use for this server?
etc.

Thank you for your help

Luc