[App_rpt-users] LOG

Luc Drolet ldrolet at cgocable.ca
Sat Mar 17 20:41:07 UTC 2018

OK, I currently have this in my IXA.CONF username

[VE2LUQ]
user = iaxrpt
type = user
context = radio iaxrpt
auth = md5
= secret door
dynamic host =
disallow = all
allow = ulaw
allow = gsm
Transfer = no

and if I understand correctly I must put the CALLSIGN to USUER = VE2LUQ
and where do I get my LOG to know when I use this IAXRPT or ZOIPER project?

Thank you for your help
Luc