[App_rpt-users] Allmon2 one instance to control multiple nodes

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Thu Nov 29 22:23:43 UTC 2018

Sorry , I did not notice at first these were both virtual but is all the
same except for that router.

But I wanted to add a few checks...

allow manager port through your firewall ?

set bind address  to this until you have it working

bindaddr = 0.0.0.0

Some other...

enabled = yes
webenabled = yes
port = 5038

If all else fails, move the file (copy) it to the one that does not and
check own/permissions and test.

Should tell you something.

Perhaps it is a type error in your ini.php - ip/pass/port

One of those itchy things that drives ya nuts ! LOL

...mike/kb8jnm