[App_rpt-users] Allison speech messages / telemetry volume

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Sun Oct 21 20:04:26 UTC 2018

While I can't really speak to adjustments to zippor,

But it sounds like your tx audio was low and you made up for it by
boosting the tx level and not getting the rx audio correct.

You can not adjust allison etc, so in order to have the 'correct balance',
you must start with correct rx audio levels and make/adjust everything
else to match.

...mike/kb8jnm