[App_rpt-users] Remote Base Questions

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Sun Sep 2 01:42:07 UTC 2018

While I can't say for sure,
it sounds like you have the logic inverted on your cos of the remote
base. If I am reading you right.

The archive directory must exist. look for type errors both in your
definition in rpt.conf and the actual directory would be the first thing
in your checks.
archivedir=/var/www/html/somewhere/archive
It will only create a director <NODE#> to put the data in if it finds
the defined path to do it.
Also check ownership and permissions of the directory.

Hope that gets you somewhere.

...mike/kb8jnm