[App_rpt-users] Remote Base Questions

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Sun Sep 2 02:14:52 UTC 2018

I'm a bit sorry, since I can't tell which audio you are speaking of in
your statement. Makes it confusing. Could mean different things.

There are circumstances that iaxrpt does not get returned audio as it is
a direct iax connection. But I can't determine from what you have said
exactly the circumstance, so ???

You might connect to 29285 for a quick chat.
It's listening to DMR so you can talk over and call me.

...mike/kb8jnm