[App_rpt-users] Politics

Tim Sawyer tisawyer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 02:35:31 UTC 2018

As far as that other group that had emailed me, ill see if I still have the
personal email from that group.  I think I was asking this group about the
usb fob concerning COR and PTT and then I got

the PM from someone pointing me to that website and how it was much better
and asterisk was junk.

HamVoIP admits they have done that and don't think it's wrong.