[App_rpt-users] Is this list back?

Joe Leikhim rhyolite at leikhim.com
Thu Dec 26 20:32:25 UTC 2019

I really don't understand the *_ignorance_* surrounding acceptance of
groups.io and similar. They are like any other re-mailer.

Groups I/O provides a number of delivery options this (below) is the
*_Digest format_* I use. You can click to reply to the group or an
individual and it goes out just like e-mail from your mail client.

If you choose to receive individual e-mails, you receive an e-mail
indiscernible from any other re mailer.  See example at bottom:

DIGEST Example:

INDIVIDUAL Mail Example:

Hello,

k7cbr at yahoo.com applied to join your group ICOM-ICR-9000 at groups.io.
Because the group is restricted, you will need to approve their
subscription before they can join.

View Pending Member <https://groups.io/g/ICOM-ICR-9000/member/6601218>

Logged in: Windows Firefox 70 - Conyers, Georgia, US (73.82.216.114)

To approve this member via email, simply reply to this message.

To reject this member via email, forward this message to:
ICOM-ICR-9000+subreject+6601218+384662+4649404014861973383 at groups.io

NOTE: The pending subscription will expire after 14 days. If you do not
take action within that time, the pending subscription will be
automatically rejected.

Thank you for choosing Groups.io Groups.

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

--
Joe Leikhim