[App_rpt-users] GMRS linked Repeater network using HAMVoIP

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 18:05:02 UTC 2019

So from what I can understand. you can link them if the method to link is
not connected to a pstn line. Now If I am not too crazy, that would mean
that a user that have only a dsl line on site could link by RF (using an
wifi access point and a wifi client network card ) to by pass the
interconnection to the pstn.. So it is very easy to not be connected to a
pstn network. The othe part aboit interconnected voip system. It is easy to
build a voip system that have no link to any pstn network (allstarlink
being one) But it is as easy to connect that voip system to a pstn system.
Grey is predominant in that situation.

Pierre
VE2PF