[App_rpt-users] gtx900

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 04:20:15 UTC 2019

Hello to the group, Got a pair of GTX900 mobile radio and got them tuned
(mostly ok) to the ham band.

I now want to use them for repeater use in the 900 mhz band.

I went to repeater builder page and used all the info I could for the
interfacing.

I did went for flat audio connection, as stated on the gtx900 page I used
pin 7 and 11 for the receiver audio out. And I did put the dip switch close
to the interfacing jack to off as specified. I then tried to do a radio
tune rxnoise but it always fail. I want to use the dsp fonction of usbradio
as it is way easier then getting a cor output on the gtx900.

Anyone ever used those radio with ASL?

thanks
VE2PF