[App_rpt-users] Installing AllStarLink - Near to give up !

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Sat Mar 2 14:08:44 UTC 2019

Rachid,

root password:
sudo passwd root   <OR> set it inside the asl-menu - read and follow the
prompt carefully.

echolink:
the echolink system will not let you make more than one connect from the
same ip address, no matter the callsign. So your test on your android
may not be the best way to do it on wi-fi and you may have other issues
from your cell network and/or proxy.
Ask a friend to test it from outside your NAT.

pi3:
You didn't ask anything specific to answer.

...mike/kb8jnm