[App_rpt-users] ASL manually installing

Russell Thomas russell at kv4s.com
Thu Mar 7 15:09:19 UTC 2019

I've done this in the past but i'm getting an error now.

I'm installing ASL manually from this wiki article:
https://wiki.allstarlink.org/wiki/ASL_FAQ

The very last line is getting this?:

root at ip-172-31-26-10:/tmp# apt-get install allstarlink -y
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 allstarlink : Depends: asl-asterisk but it is not going to be installed

Does anyone have any ideas? It's an Ubuntu image on AWS which i've done in
the past as well.

73,
Russell Thomas, KV4S
Cell: 205.202.1701
DMR TG: *3101393 *| YSF: *US KV4S* | D-STAR: *KV4S*
Allstar: *47923 *| IRLP: *4535 *| EchoLink: *KV4S-L*
Web: http://KV4S.com