[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 122, Issue 18

Marshall Oldham ke6pcv at cal-net.org
Sun May 5 18:04:32 UTC 2019

Jim,

How about using the following command?

netstat -nl

This should show you open ports on your node.

Here is response back on my node for port 4569.

Note: in my case I have port 4569 forwarded for this node.

There should be several other ports that you see with this command. (I have removed the others)

Active Internet connections (only servers)

Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State

udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:4569            0.0.0.0:*

73

Marshall - ke6pcv