[App_rpt-users] Simplex node with RPi and discriminator audio

ARS W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Mon May 6 15:55:12 UTC 2019

I'm using an old Motorola R100 repeater.  It's got the DCS option that can
not be turned off.  I'm running it on  a Pi3B, and usbradio and full duplex
with no issues, and fixing to add a 2m node to it, on simplex, with the
antenna on top of the db-413 who's base is at 50'.

It is the setup I had at my previous residence sans the rpi3b.

Gonna be interesting.

73 = Best Regards,
W5OMR / 29655