[App_rpt-users] AllStarLink to SVXLink Reflector

Rachid Karroo rkarroo at gmail.com
Sun May 12 17:59:41 UTC 2019

Good day all

Here in the Indian Ocean. the Reunion Island Amateur radio repeaters use
SVXLink Reflector to connect among themselves. We have setup a link using
raspberry PI and SVXLink to connect our repeater network to them.

I have setup an AllStarLink node here in Mauritius and would like to
bridge/link both network.

I have tried to use the AllStar Echolink to achieve same but it does not
work through TCP Port 5300.

Echolink uses UDP Port 5198, 5199 for out and inbound and TCP 5200.
SVXLINK Reflector uses TCP Port 5300 to allow SVXLINK nodes to connect.

In SVXLink I use a Reflector logic with the following:
[ReflectorLogic]
TYPE=Reflector
CALLSIGN= XXXXXX <---- your callsign, no need to use assigned Echolink
Callsign.
JITTER_BUFFER_DELAY=0
HOST= [tcp-ip of the svxlink reflector]
AUTH_KEY=[Password to connect]
PORT=5301 <---- Can be either 5300, or 5301, or 5302

Is it possible to change the Echolink Port value 5200 to 5300 thus may be
allow connection to SVX reflector using the Echolink module AllStarLink ?

Or is there an alternative way to do it?

Thanks for any advice

73's

Rachid
3B8FP.