[App_rpt-users] VPN to forward ports

Brad Trogdon Brad at trogdon.org
Wed Apr 8 12:39:06 UTC 2020

Marty,

I am in a similar situation where my mountain top repeater has Internet
access via microwave link.  Because of the required security opening ports
is not an available option.   One thing I have been able to do is the
Raspberry Pi is configured to Reverse SSH to another Raspberry Pi I have
locally which allows me to access and control.   I have been told that a
VPN path to a proxy device will address our needs but have been unable to
locate a white paper that will work.

If you find a solution please Share.

-Brad
W4INT