[App_rpt-users] chan_echolink.c: Cannot find DB entry for IP addr / Database remains empty

Toussaint OTTAVI t.ottavi at bc-109.com
Thu Apr 15 14:37:11 UTC 2021

Hi,

A few weeks ago, the following problem appeared on our chan_echolink
access :
- The client gets an "Un-Authorized" message
- The server log shows :  ERROR[662]: chan_echolink.c:2578 do_new_call:
Cannot find DB entry for IP addr

Other troubleshooting steps :
- The node TK5KP-R appears as online at https://echolink.org/links.jsp
- When viewing the database with "echolink dbdump", it is always empty.
When looking at the logs, I do not see any attempt to download database
updates.
- Of course, DNS resolution is good, and connection to Internet works.
- Server reboots automatically every night

Then, something seems to go wrong with database download, but I have no
idea about how to troubleshoot that...

Thank you in advance. 73 de TK1BI