[App_rpt-users] hOW do i switch to pttlink???

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 21:58:09 UTC 2021

Dan Srebnick, You are totally right Hamvoip do not follow the law and
don't post their source.
On the other side, PttLink does not do a lot better, they kept the database
of users into the server that allstarlink decided to drop (which is totally
their rights to do).
PttLink is holding a block of IP addresses that belong to ASL. And even the
pttlink.org domain name was given to ASL by the heirs of Jim.
And they plainly lied about what was happening and on how the board of
directors broked the network and bla bla bla.

What I find fun to see is that Brian still has 3 nodes reporting to ASL.