[App_rpt-users] hOW do i switch to pttlink???

PeteM petem002 at protonmail.com
Wed Feb 10 01:27:20 UTC 2021

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Tuesday, February 9, 2021 3:31 AM, darrell harden via App_rpt-users <app_rpt-users at lists.keekles.org> wrote:

> what is pttlink??? why do i have to switch my node
>
> allstar works fine for me what is the reason
>
> blessings and good fortune,
> darrell

Blessings and Good Fortune to you as well.

Welcome to the latest round of ham radio reality TV. Where we have have allstarlink, the jealous former only child who listened to the wrong people and absconded their duties and responsibility. You will find him over in the corner sulking and eating paint chip while torturing small animals and watching furries.

And pttlink the older jaded sibling who was left on the side of the road in the middle of the night. You will find him over across the way doing who knows what with themselves.

Don't forget the French Seagull infestation from Canada that occasionally flys in, making noise with their squawking and shits on everything.

pttlink is just another network like allstarlink. There is a lot of information in the archives and on their main page.

Like others have said it is your choice. You don't need to listen to no annoying french seagulls.