[App_rpt-users] Announcement: Statement regarding the changes to AllStarLink

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 19:43:21 UTC 2021

Gerald, When you, David and I joined that list it was under the "control"
and for the allstarlink community but on the server of Brian Fields.
Brian was kind enough to keep it running. Later on it was decided by the
board of director that a newer type of support was needed to keep things
rolling. Tim managed to collect all the messages and transferred them to
the community server at allstarlink.org
It was then asked of Brian to remove the list from his server. He decided
to keep it dormant. without advising the board of directors. He then later
on resigned and the list came back online.

That was the first move of the pttlink saga.

And we are now up to the point that they are trying to make us believe that
the 3 have been elected as the BoD for allstarlink.
If anyone was still not understanding why they were kicked out of the admin
team. here you have a pretty good idea why.

Pierre
VE2PF