[FRC] Melbourne update

Kevin Zari kk4yel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 17:31:30 EST 2016

@ Mickey, I never blamed Bryan for anything. Unlike you, I knew Ray, and
considered him a friend. Forgive me if my words didn't come out right -
Brevard county amateur radio operators are all feeling the loss. I was just
trying to say Ray was SK, and that I had tried in the past to let folks
(including Bryan) know of his ailing health.

@ Bryan, thanks for the update, and your efforts.

-Kevin (KK4YEL)