[FRC] FYI... Florida Repeater Council Information

Frank Echanique ki4ijq at flecom.net
Sat Oct 8 11:43:23 EDT 2016

I have nothing personal against Nilo, but as far as south florida hams not
fighting against the frc, I tried man, I really did, but they have an
incredible way of doing nothing that's incredibly frustrating...

I don't know if the FRC is salvageable, it's been barely functional in any
capacity for quite some time now