[FSG-public] 220 MHz CDM1550

Bill Williams ag4qx at arrl.net
Thu Sep 8 00:04:34 EDT 2016

Bryan,

If you do this I will buy one.

What would be my cost to be able to program the radio myself later when the
repeaters change?  I assume a cable and software.

On a completely different subject ...  How does one borrow your demo radio
setup for the Hamwan?  I am looking at it for both the repeater and packet
station on County Center and the RACES radio room at the new Hillsborough
County EOC.

On a third completely different subject ...  Are you or someone else in
your FSGP organization interested in marketing at the Tampa Bay Hamfest?  I
can give you a booth, a standard 10 ft x 10 ft with two 8 ft tables.  Also
I have time available in my forum schedule so if you want to do one that
can be done.  Let me know what you are thinking.

73,
Bill Williams
AG4QX
President of The Florida Gulf Coast Amateur Radio Council.