[FSG-public] 220 MHz CDM1550

Bill Williams ag4qx at arrl.net
Thu Sep 8 01:03:39 EDT 2016

Do you need advance money for the radio?

The County Center is three blocks East of your hamwan transmitter, 27deg
56'54.01"N, 81deg 27'16.95"W.  If you look at the picture on your website
labeled "Byron K4SIP and DB-404 antenna" the roof of the County Center is
the bronze building in front of Byron.

The new EOC is at 27deg 58' 03.31"N and 82deg 20'44.89"W.

I plan on recommending this to the board at a third site, the Tampa Amateur
Radio Club clubhouse. It's at 28deg01'05.80N and 82deg26'03.08W.  This
might be the best place to do a demo/check.  We continuously have trouble
with our internet access there.  We have a 100 ft tower in the back and a
40 ft in the front.

I would love to go but can't justify spending that much to attend a few
forums that I might be interested in and understand.

73,
Bill