[App_rpt-users] Slow green led flashing on uri?

Anthony Percy anthcp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 03:04:57 UTC 2012

Hi all,
Tried to make a backup of an allstar server onto a new i3 Asus mobo.
Loaded acid install and works apart from onboard netcard which was fixed by a new driver.
However with the backup config files loaded all we get is hum when we plugged on the repeater uri. We thought it was a ground loop problem untill after a reboot it all worked, audio on the repeater was fine!!! On reboot we were back to hum... Someone then noticed the uri green led was flashing slower than when it was working ok...any ideas????

Regards

VK2ACP