[App_rpt-users] Remote command?

Tony KT9AC kt9ac at ameritech.net
Tue Sep 18 16:27:20 UTC 2012

Hi Jeff, I haven't played around with this lately, but seem to remember that any nodes connected together will decode the same MDC and act on it, if set up to do so.
 If you look in /tmp/mdc.log, you'll see the timestamp, node number and ID listed that the command came from.
 I would say try a simple macro like ilink,5 (what's connected) and see who responds.
Tony