[App_rpt-users] Remote command?

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 16:32:02 UTC 2012

Well, how about *4XXXX*31999#

(like if you wanted to execute *1999 on the linked node)

Jim

Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 10:14:18 -0600
From: jeff.carrier at rmsmsecurity.com
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: [App_rpt-users] Remote command?

Quick question, I’m playing with
MDC1200 control due to all of the recent posts.  I have that part working
but here is my issue.  I have 4 nodes, 3 of them are connected to radios
and one of them is a hub node.  The hub node is connected to the internet
and is the connection point to the allstar and echolink network.  The 3
nodes connected to the radios are on private wireless LAN.  I’d “like”
to be able to send a command on one of the RF nodes via either MDC1200 or DTMF
to say disable incoming connections but that command has to be passed to the “hub”
node.  Is there a way to properly format a macro to accomplish this or am
I stuck with doing *4XXXXX then sending the command?

Thanks in advance

73 de K0JSC