[App_rpt-users] Configuration of multiple nodes

Matthew Pitts n8ohu at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 02:50:30 UTC 2012

Good evening,

I will be using the ACID installation cd to set up my first permanent AllStar Link server and am wondering how to configure the system so that the hub node and its three branch nodes come up connected from the beginning. I have been running a single node in a virtual machine off and on for about a month now and uave most of the parts ready to do the live system. Feel free to give suggestions; I'm willing to learn the best way to do things, even though I've been around Linux almost 18 years.

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU