[App_rpt-users] Re : Re: dmk uri question

Marshall Oldham ke6pcv at cal-net.org
Wed Nov 27 20:28:36 UTC 2013

The easiest way is to look at your receipt when you purchased your URI it will tell you if you purchased a URI with the eeprom option or not.

If you dont have a receipt look here at the URI FAQ's

 <http://www.dmkeng.com/images/URI-FAQs.pdf> http://www.dmkeng.com/images/URI-FAQs.pdf

Pay attention to the second page about testing your URI and building a loop back cable.

Marshall - ke6pcv