[App_rpt-users] how to configure Centos ACID for wifi not hardwireafter install

kk6ecm kk6ecm at gmail.com
Tue May 26 16:50:31 UTC 2015

I believe this inexpensive device in client mode will do what you want. It connects to your computer, then provides a wifi link to the ssid/password you pre select.

http://www.amazon.com/TP-LINK-TL-WR702N-Wireless-Repeater-150Mbps/dp/B007PTCFFW/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1432658798&sr=1-1&keywords=wr702n

http://www.tp-link.us/products/details/?categoryid=3143&model=TL-WR702N

Thanks,
Bob